Role of IP Facilitator
Role of IP Facilitator:
- Providing general advisory on different aspects of patents to beneficiaries on pro bono basis
- Providing information on protecting and promoting patents to beneficiaries in other countries on pro bono basis
- Providing assistance in prior art searching, drafting and filing of the patent applications related under relevant Act at the national IP offices.
- Carrying out a prior art search on beneficiaries’ invention.
- Drafting provisional and complete patent specifications for inventions of beneficiaries.
- Preparing and filing responses to examination reports and other queries, notices or letters by the IP office, appearing on behalf of beneficiaries at hearings, as may be scheduled, contesting opposition, if any, by other parties, and ensuring final disposal of the IPR application.
Process of Empanelment of IP Facilitator
Process flow for Empanelment of IP Facilitator:
- Fill Online application form of Empanelment of IP Facilitator on http://ihubgujarat.in/ip-support/ip-facilitator
- Print the submitted application form and submit the hard copy to IPFC i-Hub on the registered address along with Following Enclosures:
- Duly Signed Acceptance letter and Annexure - A by IP Facilitator
- Patent Agent Certificate and its Validity
- Degree Certificates
- Residence Proof
- Valid ID Card (Passport/Aadhar Card)
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank account details
- PAN Card
- Sign NDA Between i-Hub and IP Facilitator - 2 copies (please sign on each page)
- Application and Documents Verified by IPFC Scrutiny Team.
- Empanelment confirmation letter and NDA from IPFC i-Hub team.
Note: (Process for Empanelment of IP Facilitator has been Completed. Next year we may call for expression of interest of empanelment as IP Facilitator)