Internship @ i-Hub Gujarat
i-Hub (Government of Gujarat Enterprise) is looking for students who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, and creative to help its Development team plan, promote, and execute upcoming virtual activities, campaigns, and initiatives. Special event planning, content writing, social media marketing, and general nonprofit management are among the skills that interns may expect to learn. Dates/times, as well as internship start and end dates, are flexible and can be scheduled around the schedule of the chosen student.
- Market Research
- Content Writing
- Finance & Accounts
- IPR (Intellectual Property Rights)
Click here to view the detailed information
General Guidelines for Internship
- The Internship period will be a minimum of 3 months.
- A stipend of 5000-8000 will be provided during the internship according to your skills and experience.
- Interns need to be present in the office every day,we may allow work from home depending on the situation.
- You will need to submit a daily report of your work during your internship period.
- The organization has the right to terminate interns from the internship at any time due to inappropriate behavior and/or non-cooperation with the internship process and/or continued non-performance in assignment or any other reason the organization deems fit.
- It is expected that all interns will adhere to the proper standards of Intellectual honesty and professional propriety in their conduct.
- At the end of the internship, the student intern shall prepare the Internship Completion Report(ICR).