Role of IP Angels
Role of IP Angels:
- Providing general advisory on different aspects of patents to beneficiaries on pro bono basis
- Providing information on protecting and promoting patents to beneficiaries in other countries on pro bono basis
- Providing assistance in prior art searching, drafting and filing of the patent applications related under relevant Act at the national IP offices.
- Carrying out a prior art search on beneficiaries’ invention.
- Drafting provisional and complete patent specifications for inventions of beneficiaries.
- Preparing and filing responses to examination reports and other queries, notices or letters by the IP office, appearing on behalf of beneficiaries at hearings, as may be scheduled, contesting opposition, if any, by other parties, and ensuring final disposal of the IPR application.
Process of Empanelment of IP Angels
Application form for Empanelment of IP Angels
Process flow for Empanelment of IP Angels:
- Fill Online application form of Empanelment of IP Angels
- Print the submitted application form and submit the hard copy to IPFC i-Hub on the registered address along with Following Enclosure:
- Patent Agent Certificate and its Validity
- Degree Certificates
- Residence Proof
- Valid ID Card (Passport/Aadhar Card)
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank account details
- PAN Card
- Application and Documents Verified by IPFC Scrutiny Team.
- Sign NDA Between i-Hub and IP Angels.